Claudia Grey, an orphan lived at ‘Edgecliffe Hall’ with her stern maiden aunts. She is happy when her aunts allowed her to stay at Boselli’s Circus and she soon gets to know all the circus people.
- Art: T.S La Fontaine
- Story: Geoffrey Bond
- Claudia Of The Circus– Girl: 1954- 1961
- Claudia Of The Circus – The Falling Star –
- Girl: Vol. 6 #40 (02 October 1957) – ?
- Story: Geoffrey Bond, Art: T.S La Fontaine
- Claudia Of The Circus – The Young Mahout – Girl Annual 25 (1958)
- Claudia Of The Circus – Girl Novel by Geoffrey Bond(1958)