In The Glamour World of Victoria Jones – a mysterious veiled woman Miss Trent, had offered to help schoolgirl Victoria and her widowed mother by giving them jobs in her dress shop as models. Victoria returns in sequels:
Victoria Jones – and the Queen of Diamonds
Victoria Jones and her friend Anna are searching for Victoria’s mother, who has disappeared on a modelling tour of Europe. They are being aided in their quest by Madame Carnez, who says she had organised the tour. The mystery deepens when diving gear that Madame Carnez loaned them yields diamonds hidden in the spear gun. After seeing Madame Carnez’s reaction to this, Victoria thinks she is concealing something.
Victoria Jones – and the Dragon Girl
Victoria and her mother now owning a gown salon, hire a Chinese girl Suzi as a model. Victoria begins to suspect her of thievery but is then surprised to find out Suzi is working for the police.
- The plot of Victoria Jones and the Golden Dresses seems to be reused from [Diana] Jane-Model Miss story
- The Glamour World of Victoria Jones – Debbie: circa #122 (14 June 1975) – (?)
- Victoria Jones – and the Queen of Diamonds – Debbie: circa #139 (11 Oct 1975) – (?)
- Victoria Jones – and the Dragon Girl – Debbie: (?) – #179 (17 July 1976)
- Victoria Jones and the Golden Dresses – Debbie: #271 (22 April 1978) – #279 (17 June 1978)
- Victoria Jones – and the Black Cat Boutique – Debbie: #320 (31 March 1979) – (?)