Stories based on the tv series Fame, which follows a group of students New York, performing arts school. The stories usually centered around one student at a time, Coco and Leroy seemed to be most popular characters to get stories. In one story Coco, a dancer, has her lucky charm taken, she finds the suspect but it wasn’t stolen for the reason she thinks. In another episode, Leroy introduces the class to break dancing.
- Based off of the [1980 film] and tv show of the same name, that ran from 1982-1987
- The story was one of the additions from Tops merger with Suzy.
- Didn’t appear in every episode as a picture story but had a feature about Fame instead
- Fame – Suzy: #75 (11 February 1984) – #104 (1 September 1984)
- No picture story, Fame Feature instead: #78, #81, #84, #88 and #93