In Victorian London, Jillian Smith is a typist at a police station, but she also works as a secret crime fighter “Spring-heeled Jill” – a flying, leaping figure from the fog.
- Art: Tony Hudson
- Appears to be a female version of a female version of another D.C. Thomson character “Spring-Heeled Jackson” that appeared in Hornet and Hotspur
- Spring-Heeled Jill – Debbie: #485 (29 May 1982) – #493 (24 July 1982)
- Spring-Heeled Jill – Debbie for Girls 1982
- Spring-Heeled Jill – Debbie for Girls 1983
- Spring-Heeled Jill – Debbie for Girls 1984