Kirsten Thomas and Janice Woodard were both keen dancers. When Kirsten was knocked down in hit and run, Janice tried to carry on with her dancing while also trying to figure out who hit Kirsten.
- A Date With Danger – Debbie: #454 (24 October 1981) – #456 (7 November 1981)
After being adopted by Mrs Jamieson, a woman she never saw, Carol Brown, a talented dancer had been made a prisoner on an island where she was forced to obey a mysterious voice.
- The Voice From Nowhere – Debbie: #1 (17 February 1973) – #12 (5 May 1973)
- Reprinted – Debbie: #338 (4 August 1979) – #349 (10 October 1979)
Samantha “Sam” Connolly is brought up by her baseball player father, Quicksilver Jim, to think and act as a boy. When he loses his job, Sam secretly joins the Lee Lomax dancers to earn money as the star of the troupe.
- A Girl Called Sam – Emma: #67 (02 June 1979) – #79 (25 August 1979)
Melody Lee was abandoned as a baby and has two goals in life, to become a ballet dancer and to find her mother.
- Melody Lee- A Dancer She’ll Be– Bunty: #1030 (08 Oct. 1977) – #1067 (24 June 1978)