Jenny Mortimer is an expert fencer. Her father has been training her, but he is forced to go on the run when he is charged with fraud at the bank where he is manager. He is trying to prove his innocence while finding ways to continue help Jenny with her fencing. But the police are watching the family and trying to flush Mr Mortimer out with tactics such as freezing his assets.
- My Father’s No Cheat – Debbie: #253 (17 December 1978) – #266 (18 March 1978)
Suzette Jamieson is a promising fencer, and her rich but sharp aunt has taken an interest in her. She was a fencing champion (with her prized silver sword) and she wishes to leave her estate to someone that will live up to the family tradition. Suzette’s cousin Glenda sets out to sabotage her, so she can inherit the money. Suzette returns in later stories as an achieved fencer and owner of the silver sword.
(The House of the Silver Sword)
(Suzette of the Silver Sword, Art: Jesús Redondo Román)
- Artist of the first series “House of the Silver Sword” is unknown.
- Artist: Jesús Redondo Román (Suzette of the Silver Sword)
- The House of the Silver Sword– Diana: #01 (23 February 1963) – #07 (06 April 1963)
- Suzette of the Silver Sword – Diana: #86 (10 October 1964) – #93 (28 November 1964)
- Suzette of the Silver Sword – Diana: #178 (16 July 1966) – #186 (10 September 1966)
- Suzette of the Silver Sword – Diana: #212 (11 March 1967) – #219 (29 April 1967)
- Suzette of the Silver Sword – Diana: #264 (09 March 1968) – #275 (25 May 1968)