Jill Jackson had found holiday work as a photo story model for a girls magazine. Jill was unaware that the other model Shaney Travers was really an older girl pretending to be a schoolgirl, but she did suspect that Shaney was out to cause difficulties for Rob Harper the young photographer
- From notes have received most likely Writer: Marion Turner (under pen-name: Fiona Turner)
- Photo story
- Girls on Film – Suzy: #65 (3 December 1983) – #70 (7 January 1984)
A great mystery surrounded model Romany Fortune, who had arrived, out of nowhere, at the studio of top fashion photographer, Justin Harrington. Romany had predicted the death of Justin’s top model Dee Marlowe in a car crash, and had then taken over an important assignment meant for Dee.
- The Face of Romany Fortune – Spellbound: #36 (28 May 1977) – #48 (20 Aug. 1977)
Brenda Marsh works as a junior model for Maurice Anton, a famous dress designer. Brenda’s main job is to model the Junior Miss style of clothes which Anton has designed. Mademoiselle Laporte, Anton’s manageress, sends Brenda and another junior Model, Jane Sinclair, to Paris to model clothes for another designer, Madame Brien. With Brenda and Jane are Jennifer Drury, a famous model, and John Bellamy, Maurice Anton’s designer. At the fashion show, Brenda sees a man who she is sure is taking secret photographs of the new styles, using a camera disguised as a hearing aid.
- Miss Junior Miss – Judy Picture Story Library: #16
Jane Drew’s ambition was to become a top model. But as her talented family thought of her as “Plain Jane”, she was keeping her ambition secret between her and Gran.
- The Secret Life of Plain Jane – Mandy: #506 (25 September 1976) – #515 (27 November 1976)