When Barbara Bunting’s mother went into hospital, Barbara had to look after her baby brother. It seemed as if she would have to give up the scholarship she had won to Chalford School for Girls, but Miss Worthey, the Headmistress, allowed Barbara to take Baby Bunting along to school with her—on condition, that Baby did not interfere with schoolwork.
- Barbara Bunting is renamed Barbara Small in the reprint
- Art: Selby Donnison (Bunty Picture Story Library #206)
- Baby Went Too! – Mandy: #103 (4 January 1969) – #111 (1 March 1969)
- Reprinted – Mandy: #515 (27 November 1976) – #522 (15 January 1977)
- Baby Went Too! – Mandy Annual 1971
- “And Baby Went Too!” – Bunty PSL #206