Chris Warren is a teacher that lives on an island where the only two children left are her brother and sister. She starts to bring orphans to the island, as without children the future life of the island is in danger. She has some run ins with Dame Isobel the head of community and has problems settling some of the children but she perseveres.
- Art: Oliver Passingham (Judy Annual 1989)
- Orphan Island – Diana: #259 (03 February 1968) – #273 (11 May 1968)
- Reprinted – Judy: #923 (17 September 1977) – #945 (18 February 1978)
- Orphan Island – Judy Annual 1979
- Orphan Island – Judy Annual 1980
- Orphan Island – Judy Annual 1989