Tamsin Treco stayed with her grandmother who ran a toy museum in a Cornish fishing village. Tamsin loved to hear the stories behind many of the toys that were on show.
- Art: Douglas Perry
- Art: David Matysiak (Bunty Annual 1988)
- The stories had different titles ever week, accompanied by a sub heading “A Tale From the Toy Museum”
- The first story was called “The Little Drummer Boy”
- A Tale From the Toy Museum – Bunty: #1493 (23 August 1986) – ?
- The House of No Dolls – A Tale from the Toy Museum – Bunty Annual 1987
- The Forbidden Doll – A Tale from the Toy Museum – Bunty Annual 1988
- A Model Family – A Tale from the Toy Museum – Bunty Annual 1989