Twins Katie and Kim were being looked after by their older sister while their mother was in hospital. Both twins had taken part-time jobs at the annual village fair, to help pay their way. There they had entered fancy dress contest. While there Katie recognized a thief who had raided the shop where she worked. He was dressed as Artful Dodger.
- Text Story
- Spot Art: David Matysiak
- All the Fun of the Fair – Debbie: #366 (16 February 1980) – #369 (8 March 1980)
In Victorian times, the Grimbys blackmail Dolly Brown into a fraudulent act in a travelling fair, where she has to pretend to be a life-size doll. When Dolly is not playing the doll, the Grimbys use her as a half-starved slave. The Grimbys keep Dolly enslaved with a story and poster (only partly intact) that she is wanted by the police. Dolly has lost her memory, so she has no idea what happened there.
- The Double Life of Coppelia Brown – Mandy #128 (28 Jun 1969) – #138 (06 Sep 1969)
- Reprinted as The Double Life of Dolly Brown – Mandy: #482 (10 April 1976) – #492 (19 August 1976)
- Reprinted as The Double Life of Coppelia Brown – #818 (18 Sep 1982) – #828 (27 Nov 1982)
- Reprinted as The Double Life of Dolly Brown (as Mandy Classic) – M&J: #297 (18 January 1997) – #307 (29 March 1997)