Young Milly Drew is the assistant in a mobile library and, with Charlie, the driver, she takes books to outlying villages. Milly loves her work, and she has become friendly with many of her customers.
- Art: Trini Tinturé (unconfirmed)
- Milly on the Move – Judy: (?) – #247 (03 October 1964)
Silver Lake wildlife sanctuary is threatened by a wealthy businessman called Hinkson, who wants to convert the sanctuary into a water-skiing playground for his daughter Bonnie.
- Artist: Trini Tinturé
- Translated into Dutch – Tina # 8/1977-17/1977 and reprinted Tina Dubbeldik Superalbum #2 (1981).
- Linda of Silver Lake – Debbie: #148 (13 December 1976) – #157 (14 February 1976)
Mandy Adams is a promising young swimmer, and her bossy mother is determined to make her a champion. This has led to many embarrassing moments for Mandy.
- And Mother Came Too– Judy: #341 (23 July 1966) – #351 (1 October 1966)
- Reprinted – Judy and Emma: #1031 (13 October 1979) – #1041 (22 December 1979)