Jenny Lamont had the same nightmare for eight nights, in which she was being terrorised by sinister figures in fancy dress. In the eighth dream she received a sinister warning “Beware the ninth nightmare”
- The original printing in Suzy was a photo story with artwork depicting the dream world
- In the reprint in Nikki the photo part of the story was drawn by a different artist.
- Artists: David Matysiak (dreams) unknown artist (reality)
- The Ninth Nightmare – Suzy: #19 (15 January 1983) – 21 (29 January 1983)
- Reprinted – Nikki: #235 (19 August 1989) – #237 (2 September 1989)