Donna Murray aimed to win the Southern Ballroom Queen title in a dancing contest, knowing the money would help her widowed mother. Donna’s dance partner was Graham Bennett, but her well off snobbish Aunt Sophy was determined to make her dance with her Cousin Clarance instead.
- Dance, Donna, Dance – Debbie: #357 (15 December 1979) – #365 (9 February 1980)
Lady Hannah Hutley loved ballroom dancing and much to her mother’s disgust, she had chosen the rough Fred Higgs as her partner.
- Artist: Terry Aspin
- Translated into Dutch: Debbie Parade Album #28
- It Takes Two to Tango! – Bunty: #1292 (16 October 1982) – #1306 (22 January 1983)
Bonnie and Claude Plank are a pair of ballroom dancers who kidnap Laura Balmain for a ransom to start their own dance studio. She outwits them but then they save her from another kidnapper. Her father gives them money for saving Laura, but they have to teach her to dance during Summer Holidays. The return in other series where they always seem to find trouble, luckily they are helped out by their young friend, Laura.
- Bonnie and Claude – Bunty: #1501 (18 October 1986) – #1514 (17 January 1987)
- Bonnie and Claude – Bunty: #1575 (19 March 1988) – (?)
- Bonnie and Claude – Bunty: #1655 (30 September 1989) – #1666 (16 December 1989)
- Bonnie and Claude – Bunty: #1787 (11 April 1992) – #1801 (18 July 1992)
- Bonnie and Claude – Bunty Annual 1990
- Bonnie and Claude – Bunty Annual 1992
- Bonnie and Claude– Bunty Picture Story Library # 331
- Bonnie and Claude– Bunty Picture Story Library # 340
- Bonnie and Claude– Bunty Picture Story Library # 346